Do you need help this holiday season?
Metropolitan Ministries is here to help spread the cheer!
This year we are offering fully online and in-person registration. While on our website, your family will have the option to sign up for convenient locations to receive Hope. To mitigate additional travel we are partnering with strategic like-minded organizations to offer more sites across Tampa Bay.
Do I Qualify?
- Families with minor age children (0-17) struggling financially
- Currently receiving Food Stamps, Cash Assistance, Medicaid, SSI, SSD Award Letter, and/or Unemployment Benefits
- Senior citizens, 62 years or older, struggling financially and/or receiving social security income only
- Adults living only on Social Security disability benefits (SSD/SSI)
All sites will be practicing CDC and state guidelines. Sites will be operating as a Drive Through and households will remain in their vehicles. Masks will be suggested for all visitors and provided on request. All volunteers will be wearing masks and be temperature checked daily for your safety.
What Documents Should I Collect?
- Photo I.D. for applying adults
- Social Security cards or birth certificates for individuals, spouses, and minor children in the household
- Grandparents need legal proof of custody of grandchildren
- Proof of SSI, SSD, or unemployment benefits
- Current utility bill (electric – water) or lease agreement
What Do I Bring on My Pickup Day?
Please arrive with your email, text or printed confirmation, and Photo ID. Children registered for toys will be verified for Christmas.
Starting 11/02/21, for families struggling to register online or that prefer to register in person, we are offering the following two registration locations.
Metropolitan Ministries Tampa
Metropolitan Ministries West Pasco
Tuesdays: 5:30pm – 7:30pm
Thursdays: 11:00am – 2:00pm
Starting 11/08/21 through 11/15/21, and 11/29/21 through 12/13/21, for families struggling to register online or that prefer to register in person, we are offering the following registration location.
Metropolitan Ministries at Restored Hope
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays: 10:00am – 2:00pm
Click here for more details: https://www.metromin.org/holiday-central/need-help/
HOTLINE TO CALL: 813-209-1200